There are many problems we are facing in our communities, states or Nigeria as our country, your Test is to find a problem you  can fix, then develop or generate a solution(s ) and send it to us.

Example of it,  I travelled through a village and I had a flat tire, to change the tire I went to bank to make withdrawal but it didn't work for me because the only bank in that village does not have money in the ATM room, then with my phone I transferred the money to someone in his bank and he gave me the money to buy the tire and fix the car. Now not having money in ATM Room was a challange and someone with creactive mind created mobile banking which is a solution to the problem.

Creative content writers re mindset personals, we re reaching out to people all over the world today be part of us,  we want to be a solution to problems in our world today.

To be part of us,  you have to give us a solution  to any problems to show that you have the quality creative ideas we need to work with us.

Sincerely
Test Officer.

Comments

Popular Posts